Lipo Laser Gold Coast
- Lipo Laser reduces fat cells, regenerates cells, tightens skin tissue and improves circulation
- Contours the body and reduces cellulite
- target treatment areas to selectively target fat cells
- Lose fat in problem areas
- Non-invasive, painfree, No injections
- Upper Thighs
- Face & Chin
- Upper Arms
- Tummy & Love Handles
- Upper, Mid, Lower Back
What is Lipo Laser?
- This non invasive liposuction alternative is fast becoming the preferred way to reduce fat, remove toxins and sculpt your body. It can be performed on most parts of the body and can be done in your lunch time. It is applied to the targeted area, which is generally a combination of the waist, hips and thighs, upper arm or chin. The minimum suggested treatment period is two weeks, with three full sessions each week.
- Many clients describe the sessions as calming. Most clients will use the down time to read a book, jump on their phone, listen to music, or just close their eyes and relax while the laser gets to work.
- Lipo Laser emits low levels of laser energy, which creates a chemical signal in the fat cells, breaking down the stored triglycerides into free fatty acids and glycerol and releasing them though channels in the cell membranes. The fatty acids and glycerol are then transported around the body to the tissues that will use them during metabolism to create energy. This process of fatty acid release is a natural response of the body when the body needs to used stored energy reserves, therefore the treatment is not creating any unnatural reaction in the body nor does it affect or damage any surrounding structures such as skin, blood vessels and peripheral nerves. Light exercise post treatment can accellerate the breakdown and removal of fat from the area.
Teamed with a healthy lifestyle including a balanced diet and exercise, you can lose inches whilst dispelling many toxins from your body.
There are no known risks associated with low-level laser therapy. This treatment causes no discomfort before, during or after the treatment.
Who is an Ideal Candidate?
Lipo Laser is ideal for those already following a healthy diet and lifestyle, but want to remove stubborn fat. It is especially useful for those who want to jump start their slimming efforts by combining the treatment with a healthy lifestyle and diet.
When Can I Expect To See Results?
Some clients notice results immediately after their first session. It is not uncommon that 1/2″ or more is lost in the first or second session. Each person is different and it depends on how long it takes the fat to work its way through your digestive system and out of your body.
Looking for Lipo Laser on the Gold Coast? Call Cathy on 0411 250 038